Tuesday, February 9, 2016

29 faces, more doodles leading somewhere

Had the day off so kept doodling and this has actually lead to some finished roughs for two paintings with a new main character and some little critters to go with her. Having lots of fun... I'm glad that it has gotten me back into real world pencil/pen on paper drawing as I need to finish the Araminta comic book story for the Cult of Doll Almanac and I have been avoiding starting back on it... I think I've loosened up again now though :o)


6 comments:

Marilou said...

These are really fun faces, I love your freaky dolls!!

Debi said...

Each cutie holds her own personality. Well done indeed! x

alarmcat said...

great faces!! I've gone back and looked at all of your faces so far. I really like your style! wow!

Yve said...

Thank you all :o)

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

Your sketches are really wonderful.

susupetal said...

Your sketches are great, I like the strong features, bold lips, big eyes!

In those earlier faces, the woman in purple is stunning!