Monday, March 30, 2015

New Dolls in the shop

Yay... Etsy finally gave us our Art Doll section back and so we no longer have to list as Toys ;o) So I will be listing new work in a steady trickle over the next 2 months or so as I manage to finish and photograph a huge pile of new and delayed work from last year. I am also finishing off the written instructions to a number of patterns which I also hope to start listing soon :o)

First up are two new dolls in the shop today. They are listed at much less than my usual asking price as they were experiments while I was working out the pattern for my upcoming 'Water Nymph' workshop at The Coach House, Caerwys. They are not finished to the same high standard as my usual dolls, not painted at the back for instance, but still really cute... I hope you agree anyway ;o) There are two more ready to list but my battery went flat and then it was too dull to take more pics! Hopefully I can list them in the morning.




No comments: