Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Reasons to be cheerful... Doll workshop!

Big news: I will be taking Art Doll workshops in a few months time! Yay! Also a big "Yay" for any local arts & crafters because Flintshire has a fab new venue, right here in my little village of Caerwys :o)

Check out the website for The Coach House, newly opened by the lovely Sarah Wilson. It is a bright and cosy space with enough room for up to 9 artists to sit around a big central table and work away, with all the amenities we could need at hand. There is plenty of parking a short walk away in the village square and information on the website about local places to stay if you are from further afield. I believe that cookies and muffins were also mentioned but my fevered imagination inserts those words into many a conversation, so will keep you posted ;o)

The Coach House is brand new but workshops and demonstrations are starting to fill up the diary really quickly and I am just ironing out the fine details of my doll projects and will get back to you all about that before the end of January. Anyone who wants to stay informed can email me at: yvehooson@gmail.com. You can also keep an eye on The Coach House website for lots of other interesting things to do...

and again YAY!!!


No comments: