Thursday, October 2, 2014

Mermaids, swimming into the shop

I am just waiting for some more card to arrive and then my latest Paper Art Dolls will go into the etsy shop, probably at the weekend. This time I have for you an entire shoal of Rococo mermaids wearing corsets and opera gloves, one has a ship in her wig and all are festooned with pearls... well, I know I would be if I was a mermaid ;o) Once these are printed out I am going to finish one of my cloth and clay art dolls in just time for Halloween (fingers crossed!)






4 comments:

C said...

Gorgeous, as ever, Yve. I adore all the nautical details!

Yve said...

Thank you :o)

Aimee Jeffries said...

Wow, I was never really into mermaids, but now I know it's simply because they weren't wearing corsets. These are brilliantly beautiful!

Yve said...

Hee hee, thank you Aimee :o)

Still waiting for the flipping card to arrive... I am dying to cut them up and play with them myself :o)