Monday, September 15, 2014

Slight delay!

OK, there will be a slight delay in getting the new Paper Dolls into the shop. Firstly, my newly changed around work room caused there to an unforeseen Printer Power Lead Shortage…. mainly because I put it 'somewhere safe' while moving the furniture last week and couldn't find it. I turned the whole house upside down over the weekend, even the attic, looking for the d*mn thing only to find it at the back of the Kitchen cutlery drawer! Why???

So, once it was located at around 7pm last night (when I went to make dinner) I headed over to print out the new dolls only to discover that my Mac has been sulking about the sudden absence of the Printer and is now refusing to recognise it's existence.

This could take a while… will keep you posted on developments.

1 comment:

Night Owl said...

Machines can be so stubborn!!! Good luck :-)