Thursday, September 18, 2014

New things in the shop

Yay, I feel like the United Nations of Computer hardware, I finally got my warring Mac and Printer to speak to each other... as a result lots of new items will be trickling into the shop over the next few weeks. Fist I have added to new Showgirls to the Vampire Cabaret Paper Art Doll set... don't they look cute all packaged up together?




First we have Seraphime, whose face is based on an old photo of silent movie siren Theda Bara, totally redrawn by me...


and then we also have cheeky Lola to bring the chorus line up to 5 lovely, slightly bonkers, ladies. In the next few weeks they will be joined by my first male Paper Doll, the great Suprendo... unless I can figure out a better name for him in the mean time.


I have just printed out the Baroque Witch and Broomhilda too, you can meet them properly tomorrow :o)

4 comments:

Bel Gazou said...

Just discovered this blog! What fantastic work, it is really helping me unwind to see your dolls.

Yve said...

Aww, thank you Bel. I love the thought that my work helps people to unwind... just as long as you don't unravel ;o)

Night Owl said...

Hi Yve, yes, definitely a present present (;-) ) for my sister in your Etsy shop! I still have to choose, they are all beautiful. I also read the next post, I can relate to your feelings about Scotland, we have the same thing going on here, a lot of people want to split our country up in Flanders and Wallonia, but I don't want that to happen! I feel a Belgian and love the two parts of our country equally. Greetings!

Yve said...

Hi Night Owl, if you wait a few more days then there will be more items appearing too :o)

There were some Walloons at the top of Ben Nevis being interviewed along with some Catalans and Basques on the news the other night. It seems Scotland became a beacon for all those wanting more independence. I wonder how they feel now? I am half Catalan too btw... except I was born and raised in Wales and identify as 100% Welsh to be honest... a lot of us are mongrels when it comes down to it, but we all get so hot under the collar about all these old alligiances.