Thursday, September 25, 2014

Broomhilda and the Baroque Witch prints now in shop

I have some different sized prints of Broomhilda and The Baroque Witch available in the shop. These images were created at high resolution at A4 size (210mm x 297mm) and that is the size that will give the best crisp detail. If you would like this larger size please message me at the shop and I will do a custom listing for you. Please remember that some of the vintage scraps used are not of the same quality  due to their age and/or the way in which they were digitized.

Today I am working on a new creepy paper doll character, Frogatha Batwick, a strange little girl with many exotic pets. Unlike the two altered art witches, the doll herself was created from my original drawings, then her clothing and accessories were assembled from vintage scraps. She will come with a background scene and a change of outfit/pets. She should be ready by the weekend.


No comments: