Wednesday, May 28, 2014

7th Annual Mad Tea Party

I have decided to give the Fanciful Twist "Mad Tea Party" another go this year. I am up to my eyes in design work a lot of the time and don't get to play dollies much so this will be a good excuse to get something going in the evenings :o) I have put a link in my sidebar if you want to find out more.


This Bank holiday I had a bit of time to myself and decided to tackle my chaotic work room... to be fair, I actually started that mammoth task way back in January. Anyway, I was so pleased with the long awaited tidiness I took some pictures. It will probably NEVER be this tidy again!





5 comments:

C said...

Lovely workspace, Yve. 'Tis the season for a good springclean and you've quite inspired me - must take a leaf out of your book!

Yve said...

Hee hee, glad to inspire your clean up... if you are anything like me there will be a long break in the middle where you drink lots of tea, eat chocolate, cry a bit and wonder why the hell you ever started! ;o)

Abi said...

It looks so bright and tidy... how long will it stay tidy for I wonder....
I used to really enjoy those blog hop parties. It would be fun to do. Not sure what I would post about mind.

Yve said...

I haven't a clue what I will do either!

Yeah, the workroom was tidy until I couldn't find a favourite trim while hat making last night... now it's a tip again and the sun is shinning so guess what? It will remain that way til it rains! ;o)

Deborah Darling said...

wow, its a super space to create honey and so tidy, my place is quite a mess ! lol ! xxxx