Thursday, January 23, 2014

Doll making classes update

Wow, I think I got a bit carried away with all my plans before Christmas and have royally over booked myself! I sat down this evening and worked out a schedule for all the little projects I have committed to for the first 6 months of this year and realised I need to put a few things on the back burner.

So I am now thinking I will push any ideas for doll making classes back to the Summer. I won't try and pin down any definite dates now but need to give myself a bit more planning time, to create and road test a new pattern and also find a suitable venue. Anyway, one thing less to worry about during the next few months! I will keep the email list of those who have expressed interest and be in touch later on :o)

4 comments:

Georgina said...

How I wish I could be part of that class/workshop. There's just too much geography between far west Texas and Whales!! LOL

xxoo,
Georgina

Yve said...

Tee hee, yes that would be quite a trek ;o)

Abi said...

Hey Yve - found you finally - my reading list is still somewhere in limbo, but here you are :)
I thought at first you were going to go to a class, but now I'm thinking you are/were going to give a class?
I have started to experiment with dolls again - its fun :)

Yve said...

Hee hee, Abi, I like the multiple comments, just to test my resolve to answer them all!

i saw your doll for Patti Medaris Cullea, it's nice to see you back creating little people :o)
I am going to teach a class, have just pushed it back to later in the year as Spring is crazy busy with other projects.