Monday, November 25, 2013

Shop opening for Christmas!

Yay, I have opened my etsy shop again this evening and will be adding more stock over the next few days as I finish and photograph new items :o)

Sadly, due to my ongoing financial woes, I am just signing off benefits for a few days to do some freelance design work unless things really pick up and I can go back to regular self-employment. I am keeping the shop open until December the 1st and do not know if I will be able to open again before Christmas as everything is so up in the air right now. So should you stop by my little shop and see something you like, please don't delay to avoid disappointment.

I will also be listing some Gift Vouchers! Buy the BJD lover in your life a Gift Voucher and I will make them up a Top Hat, they can choose from a selection of fabrics and trims and so the hat will be unique to them :o)

Tomorrow I will show you a range of Custom Hats that I am finishing this evening, ready to send to their new homes!




3 comments:

Georgina said...

Yve, I have been out of the loop for a bit, thanks to blogger, yahoo, and gmail...oey!! However, I'm back and I have missed so much.

Hope you get back on your feet and I'll see what I can do for your on this side of the pond. I'll post something over at my blog to help boost your shop. I do know about shortages of cash. I had to make a very difficult decision myself recently NOT to pay a hospital bill...I always pay my bills, but said hospital is being unreasonable about taking payments...as if I readily have access to over $1100 to pay in one full payment. Oh well, 'tis the season to not worry about such things and deal with the harassing collection callers later...or not!!

Take care, dear lady.

Abrazos,
Georgina

SweetNeat said...

Lovely hat as always! :)

Yve said...

Thanks you two :o)

Georgina, that's awful, what a huge amount! I really feel for you over there with those hospital bills... will that Obamba bill make things any easier? I am so thankful for the National Health. Well, I hope that idiot at the hospital takes the rod out of there arse and cuts you some slack... a LOT of slack! Dealing with illness is bad enough without money stress thrown in... hugs to you xx