Saturday, September 8, 2012

Website coming soon!

My poor old website (www.freakylittlethings.com) has been missing in action (or inactivity) for months now thanks to Apple's sudden decision to stop hosting websites and providing website creation software. I have finally gotten my head round "re-pointing" my .com to Jimdo, where the new probably not even slightly improved website will be hosted and it should be up and running again by early next week.

If all that technical mumbo jumbo just baffled you, well, that makes two of us, hence the delay ;o)

Anyhoo, things are finally starting to happen and I can't promise anything more than my logo and a blank page to start with, but the rest of the website will come along in the next few weeks/months and there may well be a GIVEAWAY to celebrate the relaunch... so keep watching this space :o)


No comments: