Sunday, September 30, 2012

more Tituba wip Pics

She is almost finished. The candle stick is lost under all those skirts which form a kind of bustle at the back. She is holding a pumpkin made from antique silk velvet and a piece of driftwood for the stalk. Her hair is made from twisted multicoloured soft silk fibres. She just needs hat now, of course, and possibly a neck choker.

I haven't sold anything from my etsy shop since around May/June so thought I might give the dreaded Ebay a try again - not 100% decided yet so if you are interested in her check back here on Monday/Tuesday as I will have to wrap her and get postal quotes before I list her anywhere. Halloween is almost here!



3 comments:

Rhissanna said...

Ooh! She is really lovely.I love her expression and the smudgy mascara eyes. That pumpkin looks really tactile and the colour is wonderful against the dark dress. I hope she sells on Ebay. It's a frustrating business, selling dolls.

Yve said...

I agree, it's trying to make people aware that they are there in the first place I find. Etsy has gotten so big now, you kind of get lost in a sea of shops.

alice rose said...

So so beautiful! and yes what a gorgeous pumpkin too ♥