Tuesday, January 25, 2011

On the up!

Just thought I'd let you know, after the last post, that Visa have refunded my payment to Dollfair. For me at least a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the scores of other doll enthusiasts who are still caught up in the Dollfair mess will also get a good result soon. I have also been finally sent a 7 month overdue invoice payment by an EX design client, Needless to say, I won't be working with them again, or shopping with Dollfair any time soon!

Feeling good today though, got back last night from a great weekend away with friends and feel up for anything right now. Have a mountain of freelance work to plow though (lunch time right now!) then back to doll making with a revengeance... YAY!!! :o)

2 comments:

Abi said...

That's good news. Will the visa company be issuing the doll company a warning to pay, or does the insurnce suck the bill?

Glad to read things are going well!

Yve said...

I don't know how it works actually, but I have my money back, which is the great part. Someone has counted up the orders still outstanding from Dollfair and their estimate is around $15,000 owing to some people for almost a year now. The company doesn't even answer emails from these people, such a horrible situation that I am glad I am out of.