Monday, October 11, 2010

Blogger blues

How fantastic, I tried out the new Blogger templates just to see what they are like (pretty lame as usual) and then decided to go back to the old style "classic" template because I want to use an Itkupilli background, so dear old blogger has wiped all my links all my widgets, everything! Thanks a bunch!!! And even worse I can't add them back if I want to continue using this Minima template because you no longer have access to ADd a Gadget and all that unless you use one of the new templates... if you use one of the new templates, you can't use your own choice of template!!!! It loads in, but only displays from halfway down the page!

Bl**dy annoying >;o+

4 comments:

Pattee said...

That happened to me also!!! It's happened to other as well... It took me awhile to get it back!
: ( sorry pattee

Sue said...

Oh no! I was looking at the new blogger templates the other day and was so tempted to try a couple of them and am so glad now that I didn't. Hopefully it is just a glitch with Blogger and your links, etc., will come back soon.

Hugs,

Sue

Zan Asha said...

I know what you mean! I tried the same thing, took me forever to figure out how to upload mine back to a similar status! Booohisss, Blogger!

Lurena Sheary Williamson said...

Argh! Sorry to read about your struggle. As if you really needed any more things to work on right?? Ha! You'll get it all back to the way you want it or even better!
Cheers, Lurena