Thursday, July 1, 2010

Wonderland and Frida

I'm late, I'm late.... for the ADO Alice in Wonderland Blog Challenge!!

I entered back in April but the ol' leg hasn't let me make a dolly, until NOW that is. Decided to do a paper doll instead as the sewing machine is still proving a hurdle. Started drawing yesterday and have my idea and rough sketches. I find it kind of annoying that I can draw just fine when I have a deadline looming, but when I have all the time in the world, these days the paper remains blank. Still, the finished doll will be revealed on this Blog next Thursday (the 8th) and then you are all welcome to join us in falling down the rabbit hole to Wonderland on Friday the 9th. All participating blogs will be posting their Wonderland entries and a mad time should be had by all :o)

So enthused that I've entered the mini monthly challenge too, subject? Frida Khalo and look at the stunning illustration ADO member Dorote produced for the page, lovely!

1 comment:

Sue said...

I love Dorote's illustration! I'm still trying to figure out if I can squeeze Frida into this month's plans. I think it would be a really fun challenge.

Glad to see that you are back up and maybe not running, but at least 'dolling'.

Sue:)