Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Isobel's new hat

Here is one of my lovely Asian BJD: Elfdoll Sooah, "Isobel", in her brand new hat! It's a beauty - hand made by my talented friend and fellow ADO Doll Artist, Miss Cindy Sowers! Her Etsy shop contains some stunning Art Dolls but also HUNDREDS of amazing hats for all kinds of dolls from Barbie to Blythe and every head size inbetween! Also, get a load of her cute Hujoo, Blanche , a regular model and quite a character :o) What are you waiting for?

Isobel is thrilled and won't take it off and also insists that she NEEDS to wear it with this Val Zeitler dress... yes, the one that is far too small for her round the bust and makes her look a bit preggy, but it keeps her happy, what can you do?

Photobucket

7 comments:

CindySowers said...

Well I think she looks fabulous, and certainly not chunky : I think you should make her a tuxedo dress. Not sure if there is such a thing, but I think she would look terrific. My poor Blanche doesn't hold a candle to this doll. I see you've got your Hujoo in purple hair! :) She'll be needing a hat, quite sure!

Sophia said...

Adore the hat AND the doll. You are so good! :) Thanks for making me smile today.

Caro-chan said...

She is beautiful! The dress makes her look very classical. Glad to see pictures of her :D

Yve said...

I want to make her lots of clothes, it's just getting round to it... as usual! And my other dolls are sulking as they don't have face-ups yet

微笑每一天 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
消失 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Abi said...

It is indeed a fabulous hat - I hadn't realised Cindy was a hat maker... will go check them out... I love hats.
The Doll is looking pretty fine too Yve :O)