Friday, February 19, 2010

Here we snow again...

Well, I guess we have to be thankful that it did stop for a whole week... but - it's back!

Photobucket


Of course I don't always stay in my room now, I am getting a bit more mobile and do go downstairs, for part of the day... and even when I am resting my back in bed, I don't always get to see the view as often there's a woolly head in the way! We have 3 cats in this house and they love to keep me warm by lying on top of me... probably because I am the stillest thing in the house.

Photobucket

3 comments:

CindySowers said...

I think you may have more snow than we do in Vermont! I think that's a riot! We should have 2 feet out there. Only about 6 inches!

Yve said...

Usually snows about 1 day a year unless your in the mountains! :o)

Abi said...

Cute Kitty :o)