Saturday, January 30, 2010

TDP Doll ready to go

Here she is, my revised entry doll for the ADO Travelling doll project. She's called Miss Rosie Pimlico and you can read more about her at http://adotravelingdollproject.blogspot.com/ when the rest of the team have filled in their entries. I am on team 7 "Puppe", go and check out the profiles of my fellow members :o) She is now packed up and ready to send to Angela Rosseau on Monday. I am still laid up in bed for the most part so "Challenge" just doesn't cover it! Oh, and yes, well spotted, she IS one of the 3 dolls from the Paper Clay How To... I remembered the name of the paper clay: Papydur... perhaps not the best on the market but there is so little choice in the UK. Thanks to the advice of Kaerie Faerie, I have tracked down some LaDoll Premix in Holland, and that should be here soon, hopefully it will make modeling easier!

Photobucket


Photobucket

6 comments:

Deborah said...

Wow. She is already amazing.
**blows kisses** Deb

Kaerie Faerie said...

I just love the freckles LOL
Have fun with that clay it is the best paper clay I've ever used, and I think I've tried them all
Just a paper clay kind of girl
your fairy friend
Karey

Zan Asha said...

WOW, she looks amazing! :)

CindySowers said...

She's terrific! Great face, as usual!

Abi said...

She's wonderful Yve!!!

Fabby Dolls said...

Oh Yve - I wish she was coming to me first! Love her!