Sunday, January 31, 2010

TDP Blog Profile

Take a look at http://adotravelingdollproject.blogspot.com, today's team profile is of lil' ol' ME! Thanks to the lovely Cindy Sowers for her kind description :o) I think I'm the last profile before the team dolls all start to be featured, can't wait to see what everyone's been up to!

On a less enthusiastic note, I'm now in week 6 of my Sciatica/ankle fiasco and not really improving that much after a big set back last weekend. Because all of my etsy shop inventory is packed away in a whicker hamper on top of my wardrobe it would be impossible for me to locate anything if I re-open the shop and something does sell. My poor old mother is run ragged trying to help me cope day to day as it is, so I can't expect her to sort out shop sales too. The shop will sadly have to remain closed, even though I doubt I would be doing great business at the time of year, I don't want to take the risk! It's weird worrying that you might make a sale instead of worrying that you won't :o*

No comments: