Friday, January 15, 2010

The second ADO Travelling Doll Project Begins!

Yay! Finally got the laptop up and running so thought I'd tell you about my next 2 ADO Challenges. First up is the fact that I am now a proud member of team 7 of this years Travelling Doll Project. Can't wait! Luckily, I started making my doll just before Christmas or I would be panicking right now. I think we each post our started doll off to the next participating artist at the end of the month. There are 5 of us in this team, myself, Angela Rosseau, Deena Maurus, Helen Fern and Kaci Lorance. You can read about these fabulous doll makers and the other teams and even catch up with last years project at: http://adotravelingdollproject.blogspot.com/

The other project, which I am sure will be fun is the "Burlesque" Challenge! No, don't worry, I won't be performing, just making a saucy doll! Fingers crossed that I get more movement and less pain as the days go by. I have a lot more suppleness in my left arm now and can lift both to ear height, which is an improvement. At least I can hand sew those seam gaps ;o)

2 comments:

眼淚 said...

Everyone fastens where there is gain.........................................

Abi said...

Yeah - Yve is back - missed you. Hope you continue to make recovery.