Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Wilde Imagination, helpful souls!

My anguished plea for Evangeline Ghastly's vital statistics have born fruit! I say "Vital" statistics but Evangeline is clearly dead, hey ho :o) The nice, helpful souls at Wilde Imagination sent me the following:
Bust - 7 5/8"
Waist - 4 1/2"
Hip at widest point - 7 3/8"
Girth 13 3/4 around shoulders and crotch as for a jumpsuit
Waist to floor - 11 3/4" waist is slightly below articulation
Pants crotch - 6 1/2"
Eyes are 10/12 cm
Wigs 6/7

This is for the 19" resin version Evangeline

And the 17" is slight smaller in size but the clothes will fit either one, Joe designed all the separates to fit both...

So this means, by my reckoning at least, that A Domuya Flexi-fashion doll will fit into Evangeline's lovely outfits but might need a slight amount of padding round the hips and bust... teeny doll socks down the bra perhaps? It's encouraging enough to get my "buy" finger hovering over the button of this outfit, Afterlife Elegance

Photobucket


9 comments:

Abi said...

Wicked dress Yve! you could make this!!!

Caro-chan said...

That dress is amazing! I love Evangeline's clothes but I'm not a fan of the head sculpt at all, she looks too much like a fashion doll to me. So glad to hear that her outfits can fit other BJDs. I'm sure that dress would look awesome on a Domuya

Yve said...

Cool isn't it. Sadly, Abi, I probably could make it for a larger doll but I am rubbish with small fiddly things (which should make the Travelling Doll Project interesting)... it doesn't help that I'm far sighted and still haven't found a magnifying lens I can work with.

I know Caro-chan, I wish I liked her, I've really tried, I could probably grow to love the face but not those huge hands. Shame :o(

Yve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sonia ;) said...

Oh to look like that doll.....hummmmm

Love it..

xoxox

Ree said...

Love the dress and doll!!!

Xoxoxxx Ree

The Josie Baggley Company said...

Hiya! mmm she does have rather forklift truck hands but I love the jacket & the dress.!
meant to post that you can grab my Whit Rabbit King for your award if you're collecting missy. I'm so bad at uploading stuff & expect people like you to read my mind...what am I thinkin'now? now?now?

Abi said...

Oooh! I see what you mean about the hands Josie!! LOL

LoopyBoopy said...

Wow, that dress is amazing!!