Friday, December 18, 2009

So, cat's love hot water bottles...

Bbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, it's so sunny but so cold and so white. So, so I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezing! Sat at my desk and have dragon's breath with all the windows closed and the heater on full blast right next to me. This can't be good for the Mac, can it? Felt sorry for Matilda last night so made a weeny hot water bottle for her to sleep on... apart form a 2am centipede bashing expidition, she never left the bed and didn't want to get up this morning either. At least I know how to keep her quiet now :o)

7 comments:

In the Light of the Moon said...

Wow thats cold...I'm praying for some cooler weather here in florida.We have been wet and muggy...yuk!Warmest Regards,Cat

Ree said...

We just moved from Memphis to CO Springs so I have to say, for the first time in over 20 years, I am so enjoying a real winter! How I have missed the snow!

I hope you keep snuggly and warm!

Xoxoxxx Ree

Yve said...

Oh to be wet and muggy... actually, we kind of cornered the market in wet here in Wales... but warm it ain't right now! , comes to something when you wear gloves IN the house!

leontinecolombo said...

keep sharing with us, please....I will waiting your up date everyday!! Have a nice and relax day!..................................................

Yve said...

Oh bless, that's so sweet! Good day to you too, I'm just off to get our Crimbo tree :o)

Abi said...

Toot toot - lucky Matilda! I'm heading to England on the 28th! my Grandma is in hospital, and I'm desperate to see her, so ganna get out my thermals and head over for 10 days! Looking forward to it, maybe I'll end up stuck at Heathrow for the entire time, if the UK still comes to a standstill with an inch of snow?!! :O)

Yve said...

Actually we are having to tighten our belts what with the economy and all, so Britain now closes if more than 3 flakes of snow fall in one week. Happily Davina McCall got stuck in a snowdrift for 8 hours this week, so it does have it's uses! :o)