Saturday, December 5, 2009

LOOK, how cute!

Ok, I know I keep singing her praises and maybe I'm biased because she's a friend... but... HOW CUTE is this Jonah and the Whale pic by the talented Miss Kimberley? I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim's etsy shop has yet to make a sale and I'm sure that's just because no-one knows she's out there... seriously folks, if you love this print too go take a look at Kim Pope and then blog about her to try and spread the word :o)

As for me, up to my eyes in paperwork and haven't had a minute for dolls all week, sigh. Got to get all this stuff in the post for Monday so I thought I'd get it over with today, then Sunday, I can relax and play dollies.... yep... that's what I do with my Saturday nights.... fill out forms. Gotta get a life... or a man, preferably an accountant!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Sonia ;) said...

Hiya Yve..drop ya note..I posted about Kimberly..go check it out..

http://darkravensnest.blogspot.com/2009/12/new-artist.html

Pattee said...

Did you say life??? I think I may have one hiding around somewhere....
I love this painting... very talented woman!
GO PLAY WITH YOUR DOLL's Tomorrow : )
Pattee

Abi said...

Liking the new background... Indeed Kim has oodles of talent. A man? what do you want one of those for! LOL

Yve said...

Bless you Sonia! I will Pattee, that sounds like an order! :o)

Yve said...

Abi, you popped up while I was replying... why do I want a man, the usual stuff, toe-warming in bed, getting spiders out of the bath, putting up the odd shelf (as most of my ex's were pretty useless with power tools, those were very odd shelves)... is there anything I've missed? :o)

Georgina said...

I'm with Abi!!!! LOL Just kidding. I've found my prince charming after being married to a frog for 26 years...they're out there, believe me!!

Yve said...

hhhmmm, I'm sure they are Georgina and you do give me hope... but THEY are out there and I'm IN here... I fear the whole recluse thing might have to be mothballed, which is a shame as I really suit that whole Miss Haversham personna!

Sophia said...

Hi Yve, What a great painting. I found my prince charming...question is, will he stay?. (sigh). :)

Hope you have a great week!

Yve said...

Sophia, you just nail their socks to the floor, confuses the hell out of them and they just stay put! :o)