Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Kim's peasant girl again!

Back from Buckinghamshire. I'm doing freelance all day so no new dollies for you to see :o( Kim has just sent me some pics of the peasant girl in her new home, you can get some idea of her size from the last pic... she's kind of medium size, Belladonna, the Frost Fairy, etc were all quite a bit larger. Fingers crossed I can get some more finished by the end of the week!
PS: another post later as I have just received an award from the lovely Rainey/Josie Bagley, check out her blog... it ticks!

Photobucket


Photobucket




10 comments:

Zan Asha said...

WOW Yve, your peasant doll is soooo lovely! Love the boots! ;)

Abi said...

She rocks! hey - Kim should do all your photography - she's good at it!

Abi said...

Oops - I didn't mean your not a good photographer, it's just that the first photo looks so fab! did I dig a big enough hole? LOL

Sue said...

So pretty and I LOVE her boots!

Kimberley Pope said...

Thanks Yve for my lovely doll! although Abi the photography was less to do with talent and more to do with my husbands very expensive camera! which makes everything look fab :o)

BlackCrow said...

Wow, Bob Dylan!!!
Oh I love the doll too, she reminds me of my mum. My mum is Austrian and used to dress in her traditional costume to go to the German club!
My mum also used to make up my hair like that when I went to school:(

hxztrade said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fabby Dolls said...

Yve - I love this doll!! Her boots are so cool. You MUST tell me how you did the heels on them. (PS -come on over and enter my give away!)

Yve said...

Abi, you minx! Grace I love the idea of your mum wandering round with those big buns and the outfit. I am going to make myself a skirt from the rest of the fabric, I'm hoping to start a Welsh Peasant movemenet! Thanks for all the lovely comments, will be back once I've finished the design work :0)

想他 said...

Lucky to u........................................