Monday, November 16, 2009

BJD Elfdoll Sooah :o)

OK, so I have been VERY bad on the BJD front over the last 4 months... well, it has taken me long enough to save up the money! For some reason, even though the doll money was in a separate account and all came from selling off various dolls (mainly Tonner, I don't miss them at all!) and bits that I've collected over the last few years... I still feel a tiny twinge of guilt about the price of these dolls...

What the hell, though, they are soooo beautiful and I love them to bits! I wasn't planning on getting anymore after Lishe (who I showed you a few posts back) and my newly arrived Peakswoods Skiya (will present her next week, she's still a bit shy right now) but saw this Elfdoll Sooah on ebay and went MAD... that's every penny gone and a few more besides, but I love this face mould and you can't buy Sooah direct anymore. Elfdoll may have discontinued her altogether, I can't check because Elfdoll is members only, you can't even view their website!

My Sooah (it means "Extremely Beautiful" in Korean but I have just re-named her as Isobel) was owned from new by a dolly dressmaker, Idollise Creations, who kept her in her box when she wasn't modeling clothes. She is in excellent condition and I was overjoyed when the box came as I was just expecting a nude doll, but she was sent to me with 2 wigs, some stockings, 3 beautiful dresses and a lovely jewelled choker! All are the work of idollise-creations and beautiful quality and really well finished off, check out her website. Sooah/Isobel has now had her make-up stripped and is undergoing a transformation, check back tomorrow to see her new face and hopefully the beginnings of my latest Freaky Little Things doll too :o)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

6 comments:

Caro-chan said...

She's so pretty! I can't wait to see her when she's done! BJDs are just too addicting aren't they XD I've been looking for every excuse to add a new one to my collection.

Sonia ;) said...

She is amazingly beautiful...

Deborah said...

Oh she is lovely! I'm waiting.....

Yve said...

tee hee, I like the idea of you waiting for an excuse, Caro-Chan :o) The face-up is done, I'm just about to put on her eyelashes... the tricky bit... wish me luck!

Caro-chan said...

Good luck with the eyelashes! I hate gluing in eyelashes. Have you discovered the cheaters tape trick? You just tape them in, it's so much easier.

Yve said...

Noooooooooo, now she tells me!