Tuesday, November 10, 2009

An Angel at My Table

I received a lovely treat through the post the other day that really brightened up my morning... well, not literally, sadly, I've been waiting for the merest hint of sun to take pics of Abi's lovely work, but these didn't come out so well.

We all know Abi Monroe as a Doll Artist extrordinaire and tireless supporter of other people's work through her blog An Angel at my Table but have you taken a look at Abi's fantastic Etsy shop . It's full of gorgeous goodies and I had to have one of her sweet little imbossed clay hearts. I was taken aback at the way she packages the smallest items though, truly beautiful even if the "gift" happens to be for yourself!



Photobucket


Photobucket


8 comments:

Abi said...

Man you have embarrassed me! Thanks for the sweet comments and plug Yve :O)

Yve said...

tee hee :o)

Deborah said...

Awe, it's alllllll so beautiful! Now I'm off to visit her.
♥ Deborah

Ban said...

She's right Abi, your presentation is impecable ! Glad to find a fellow Etsy artist ;)

Pattee said...

I think Abi is one of the kindest women I know in this blog land~Pattee

Yve said...

Glad we all agree :o)

Sonia ;) said...

Sweet surprise from a Sweet lady....

BlackCrow said...

I can well imagine that everything Abi does is straight from the heart!
Very beautiful!