Sunday, October 11, 2009

October treats and a Midnight Ball!

Yay, it's October, the Haunting Month. With Halloween just 19 days off I thought I'd tell you about a few things coming up...
the 15th is the reveal day for the ADO Halloween Quarterly Challenge, and I will be sharing my doll and the process of her creation with you then. The doll on this icon is by fellow ADO member Paula Nerhus, so beautiful, and the other little batty cutey is by Grace of Little Black Crow :o)

Photobucket


On the 17th I have decided to join in with A Fanciful Twist's  Hauntingly Magical Celebration although I have no idea what that what I will create for this event just yet (love flying by the seat of my pants, I guess I should use a broom stick for this month at least!!!) tee hee ;o)

Photobucket


And, finally, to end the celebrations, Halloween itself will see my website change over to it's new look! Everything that creeps or crawls, slithers or slurps, flutters or flaps will be making it's way to the Ancestral Home of Freaky Little Things, the magnificent Nightshade Hall, for the annual Midnight Ball, and you are all invited to join us! Can't wait :o)

Photobucket

4 comments:

Zan Asha said...

Yep, October is most definitely a wonderful month for fun insanity and hilarity! I hope I have time to make the Halloween doll for your Nightshade Ball!

Yve said...

The band is practising even as I type! :o)

Sonia ;) said...

Wow you are one busy lady...Love the dolls you create...

smiles

Miss•Elena•Eous said...

Oooo! I love midnight balls! Count me in!