Wednesday, October 7, 2009

"New" Dolls in the shop

I'm just about to go off and post two new dolls into my etsy shop. Cerys the Little Witch and an old favourite, Magenta Khalo. Magenta was made in early 2007 and I have kept her as a mascot, she appears on my business cards (see pic). She is one of a small handfull of dolls that I haven't been able to bring myself to part with and has sat with the rest on the chair in my bedroom.

Unfortunately for Magenta, her legs dangled down and, as I mentioned in a previous post, attracted the attention of a curious kitty (she writes a blog too, you can see the link at the side" The Mewsings of Matilda) who proceeded to love Magenta's legs into oblivion with her teeny claws. Magenta has had a full leg transplant this week and a general spruce up and would now like to see a bit of the world. Anyone interested in adopting her should bear in mind her past, if you are allergic to cats, perhaps she isn't the one for you. Thankfully, I managed to keep cats and dolls far apart in most cases, just in case they get a creative urge and start rearranging things :o)

Photobucket




4 comments:

Zan Asha said...

Oooh, they both are scrumptious!

Sue said...

Wonderful!!!

Abi said...

They are fab - I especially like Magenta = such a great outfit and her face is so cool!

Yve said...

Thank you all :o)