Saturday, October 17, 2009

Magical Halloween Celebration: Part One

Matilda Dejected -

Once Upon a Time, 3 Kitties lived together in a big old garden in North Wales. The elder cats, Dave and Old Red, had lived there many years and were a bit set in their ways. The youngest, Matilda had come to live with them only a few years ago and was full of energy and mischief. The boys despaired of her, wanting only some peace and quiet. They also despaired of Matilda's fanciful, romantic nature, always looking for adventure and magic.

Matilda loved both her companions, especially Old Red... her furry heart always beat a little faster when he looked her way, but inside she was lonely and felt out of place. Her tiny pink paw pads itched to dance to a different beat...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




To be continued!

12 comments:

Abi said...

Firs class my friend! Lovin your cats! :O)

Abi said...

Oops first class even - or myabe furs, but firs?! tee hee - now where did I put that closet (or wardrobe, or cupboard to you and me!!)......

Maggi said...

Muwahahahahahaha!

What a fun beginning to a great party, such lovely kitties! I wonder what will happen?!?! Thank you for a hauntingly good party!

I'm visiting from Beyond to celebrate the spookiest Halloween blog party ever! I hope you are having a fang-tastic time today! You are cordially invited to share in the celebration at my party HERE. I do hope you'll stop by!

Have a spook-tacular day!

Georgina said...

Yve, just too funny....lovin' the cats...even the little snail!!

Maria-Thérèse afiori.com said...

awwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! CUTEST PARTY EVER!!!!

.oOo.☆♥ Maria-Thérèse parties at www.afiori.com ♥☆.oOo.

Yve said...

Tee hee, thank you and keep checking back, much more coming up! I will be visiting all your parties later, first I have to finish all this!!! :o)

Her Art Nest said...

Thanks for sharing your sweet little story. Love your blog. Hugs, Nan

Fantasy Whispers - Vania Cruz-Perez said...

LOL...how cte! Can't wait to see the outcome of such a play.

Thanks for sharing with us, will be back to see the finale.

Don't forget to hop over to my blog to continue the celebration.

Vania

Kaerie Faerie said...

I love your Kitties, I have Kitties too, I'll have to check for pockets, I figured that is how they hide stuff, I be back to see the ending to the story
Come to my Halloween Harvest Ball and have some green mouse stew
Happy Halloween
Karey

Studio At Crow Haven Farm said...

How adorable! You did a fantastic job on the Halloween Blog Party! I sure do love your little friends! Happy Halloween and Happy Blogging at all of the parties!
Cheers

Deborah said...

HA! The snail. Loved them all.

AwtemNymf said...

I enjoyed reading this story! So creative!
I flew in from Vanessa's Magical Party!
I enjoyed my visit! <{:O)
Be Enchanted!