Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Invitation to The Ball

OK, keep this in your diary folks, my Freaky Little Things website is currently closed but will be back up on Halloween to host the Midnight Ball and you are all invited! All the Freakies will be attending along with my Kitties (it really is party season for cats right now!) and BEST OF ALL, many spooky dolls from the fantastic doll artists at ADO (Art Dolls Only) will also be making guest appearances throughout the night! It's going to be a blast, so join us all at Nightshade Hall for waltzing and hi-jinks at Freaky Little Things

Photobucket

7 comments:

Abi said...

I intend to get my chick to the ball - WITH HAIR :O) and I know I look fab with NO HAIR! smart arse you are :O)tee hee hee
I need a new banner and a nice background to my wonderful 3 column page - but can I find one? no, I can not! LOL

Sophia said...

Ohhhhhh...mysterious!!! :)

Abi said...

Hey Freaky - I don't know what the problem is with the ADO blog - I didn't have to go through all that which you mentioned, but I did click on your aviator via the comments, and it said that you didn't exist and that 'freakylittledolls' ID is available!!!! now that is weird!!
I returned to my blog to click back to you, and reached you just fine!
I thought that new wild but pampered hairdo had sent you crazy, and you'd deleted your blog! LOL

Yve said...

How annoying! My original blog was called Freakylittlethings and suddenly I got locked out of it because my password wouldn't work anymore so I started this, please don't let it happen again! >:o(

Yve said...

Oooh, have you tried Itkupilli for a blog header, she has all sorts? :o)

Ayala Art said...

My Panzon would like to go with Matilda! hehehe I loved reading all the posts!
Martha (Ayala Art)

Yve said...

Hi Ayala, didn't recognise you without your "eye" :o)