Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Crikey!!!!!!!!!!!

Crikey, I shouldn't be on here at all today as I have so much on my plate! I still have a lot of work to do to get ready for the Midnight Ball on Saturday. Haven't been able to do as much as I'd hoped because some freelance came along (yay!!! It pays the bills, never forget that bit :o) ). So with the freelance finished I thought I had the rest of the week clear to finish everything... cue Dick Barton music.

Also I need to finish making the Paper Mache coffin so that I can list Belladonna in my shop (she will ship in it so I need to take the near finished item with her safe inside to the Post Office to get shipping quotes. They are on intermittent strike action, so that should be fun! AND I am making a doll for the ADO Vampire Mini Monthly Challenge which finishes on the 7th of NOV.... so quite a bit to be getting on with!!!

Then, of course, some more Freelance work comes along and, of course, it takes precedence over everything! It's great to be in demand but boy are the next few days going to be hectic! Hope you will all come and join us for the Midnight Ball on Saturday when my website comes back online (around 11.30 pm UK time) Freaky Little Things

7 comments:

Sonia ;) said...

Ok deep breathe....1....2....3

Sue said...

I hear you!!! There just aren't enough hours in the day!

As Sonia said, "deep breath....."

Zan Asha said...

Miss, I think we are all in the same boat! Something about Halloween week!

Kaerie Faerie said...

busy, busy, busy, looking forward to the Midnight Ball
Cricky some kind of word LOL
you are toooo funny
Karey

Yve said...

Ok, I AM hyperventilating!!!

Abi said...

You'll get there in the end hun! as for me? will half a doll do? everytime I have a day off, I have to go back into work because of stupid people! I can't get my doll finished! infact, I fear she will miss the ball, double drat :O(

Yve said...

Know how you feel Abi, it's happened to us all from time to time. Don't worry, dolls can wait, life can't :o)