Wednesday, October 14, 2009

ADO Halloween Challenge Doll WIP

Thought I'd give you a quick peek at my now finished doll Belladonna. She was great fun to make for this years ADO Halloween Challenge which ends tomorrow... so why am I showing you the WIPs today? Well, blame it on the killer-driller headache I've had all day today, but I thought it was the 15th!

So here she is in the early stages, and yes that is a hairnet that she has on in the last picture! Check back tomorrow for the finished doll and I think the rest of the exciting creations will be making their debut on the ADO blog, can't wait to see them all :o)

Photobucket

5 comments:

Drycha said...

inspirational!!

Kaerie Faerie said...

That is so cool to see you work, is the face clay?
I copied your Midnight Ball, I'm putting it on my blog, hope that is ok
Karey

Fabby Dolls said...

I saw your finished doll on ADo - just beautiful! I love the midnight ball poster...

Sue said...

LOVE her!!! Yve, she is fabulous!

Yve said...

Thank you all so much! Yes, Karey,I put paper dough over the cloth and yes it's fantastic that people want to spread the news about the Midnight ball! :o)