Sunday, September 27, 2009

Thank You :o)

Abi of An Angel at My Table has sent me this lovely award, thanks Abi!
Now I have to tell you 7 things about myself you might not know.... that's taken me all day to think about (Lordy, I must be dull!)

1 - My middle name is Denise
2 - I am half Spanish
3 - I almost got sent to a school for deaf children because I wouldn't speak when I was a child... turned  out I was just stubborn, but I did actually have to have speech therapy from a lovely doctor with a posh english accent... which went down well (NOT) when I went back to my partly Welsh speaking infants school with my new found posh english voice!
4 - two of my ex-boyfriends have webbed toes (neither of whom are Welsh so we can't blame the climate). Just a coincidence, it's not like I have a policy!
5 - Bruce Forsyth once sent me a bunch of flowers to say thanks for a caricature I did of him for a charity event. Nice man!
6 - I used to play the violin (badly)... which made people question my hearing again!

and my 7 nominees?
1 -Kim
2 -Zan
3 -Georgina
4 -Sue
5 -Vania
6 -kaerie
7 -Phil

Photobucket

6 comments:

Zan Asha said...

Helloooo Miss Yve! Thank you so very much for the award! I am so honored! I will post this right away!!

Yve said...

Yay :o)

Sue said...

Yve, thank you so much! I am honoured that you thought of me for this award! (especially since I have been ignorning my blog so much of late!).

I will post on my blog about this in the next couple of days!

Hugs!

Fantasy Whispers - Vania Cruz-Perez said...

WOW Yve!!! I'm so honored to be among the seven people that you nominated.

The award is lovely! Will post it on my blog tomorrow anlong with my choice of nominees.

Hugs....

Georgina said...

Oh Yve,I'm honoured...thank you so much...had to laugh about the webbed toes...just too funny. I'll back home this Thurs. late afternoon, so I will pick up my award on Friday morning. Thanks so much again for bestowing me with this great little award...I'm humbled!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yve said...

Thank all for accepting, just keep entertaining me :o)