Friday, July 24, 2009

Ggggrrrr!!!

Been having some problems with my blog, it's been stalling and taking ages to load since I added that lovely gothy skull/roses template that I did. I guess I made a mistake somewhere, so I've added a background by Itkupilli and frankly it's a lot less cluttered in here! I also canned the Jukebox for a while, but it will be back as soon as I get round to it (never fear, or, if you hate my choice in music, enjoy the brief respite!!!).

I love Itkupilli's backgrounds and headers and right now on her blog she has this really simple effective explanation of how to add your blog URL to a comment you leave on someone's blog. I tried it out and it works, Simples!

Simples... I keep saying that, in case you haven't seen the Ad, here it is...

2 comments:

Diane said...

hehehe that's cute! i'm going to have that stuck in my head now too!!

sorry to hear of all your troubles. i have them too from time to time and it's so frustrating!!!

Yve said...

the trails and tribulations of blogging :o)