Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Blog poltergeists again!

OMG, this is so SPOOKY, it's happening again! I went to read a comment and when I flicked back to the blog it was back in time to the post about Byron/Jon Finch and it was the old graphics... it made a sort of ppphhhutz noise like when people do magic in old movies... I know I'm making this sound funny but it's seriously beginning to freak me out... Proper!

Please tell me I'm not the only one this happens to? I have been watching reruns of Most Haunted and know that there must be a credible scientific explanation for all this bloggy weirdness... do I have a Haunted Blog... or one that's sited on a vortex to a papralell dimension????

Come to think of it... COOL!!!! :o)

5 comments:

FairiesNest said...

A haunted blog does sound kinda cool! Or maybe you have computer pixies? They can be mischievous little rascals!

Abi said...

Very Freaky! I second FairiesNest!

Yve said...

Computer Pixies? Wow, the things you learn about on the blogs! :o)

pixiesinthehouse said...

Maybe the pixies in my house finally moved out and ended up on your blog...?!

Yve said...

You'll have to changed your name to "the House that used to have Pixies in it", sounds kind of whistfull :o)