Friday, July 24, 2009

anyone else have problems with "follow"?

Am I the only one who has the odd problem with the Follow This Blog feature? Sometimes I find a great new blog and press the follow button, my icon appears and it sends a few updates to me, then later I realise I haven't seen anything from that blog for a while and it isn't in the list any longer?

So I hunt down that blog again, and there it is. Hasn't changed it's name, hasn't gone anywhere, so why was it removed from my follow list? It's happened a few times now and I don't get it. Wierdly it only seems to happen with blogger blogs. If I add something from typepad or outside blogger they seem to stay put.

Has anyone else experienced this? If not maybe one of the cat's sneaking over here while I'm out and deleting things "this will mess with her head, tee hee". You know what cat's are like!

6 comments:

FairiesNest said...

I was just noticing this last night! There are blogs that no longer show up on my reading list but I know I'm following them and when I check they have lots of posts I've missed! Weirdness.

Diane said...

yes i have the same problem, along with other problems with google/blogger. :( very frustrating!

Georgina said...

I too have this problem. I joined quite a few a couple of weeks ago and they are listed on my list, but I don't get any updates...very strange.

noye studios said...

yesterday, ALL the blogs I follow disappeared. Then about an hour later, they all showed up again!!! I think it's just a bug they were having.

Yve said...

Glad it's not just me. Those cats are techno savy enough as it is, Tix-Pickle has figured out how to ring the doorbell.

*iTkUpiLLi* said...

It worked!

And wow! I'm amazed about your blog! It looks stunning!!! I'm always so delighted when I see my stuff you this kind of very creative way!!!