Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fist look at the Freaky Mermaids

Here's my first work in progress pic of one of my current batch of Mermaids. She's the largest doll and has an articulated 3 part tail under the lycra tail "skirt". If I get enough time I might make another with the articulated parts on display and paint the scales on. Check back tomorrow as I should be able to show you the Newsletter Competition doll that you can make with the kit... Keep your eyes on the Freaky Little Things horizon, the wind is in the sails and the ship is on it's way!




3 comments:

Marjorie Dawson said...

She is looking good!

Kaerie Faerie said...

I JUST LOVE YOUR WORK, FAB MERMAID, IT DOES NOT EVEN LOOK LIKE CLOTH
Karey

Yve said...

Thank you. This new gesso I bought is amazing: Winsor & newton Galleria. Apparently it's best for really rough canvas and I have found it's giving the doll a really solid textures surface, should be ace to paint on!