Sunday, June 7, 2009

Apologies, the ship hasn't docked yet!

Apologies to all the Newsletter Subscribers who are playing the ship spotting game, I caused a whole load of confusion by featuring a Pirate Ship on my blog header! Sorry, what a dummy. I've removed the offending vessel, I will post a photo of a doll I've made from the Mermaid Making Kit that you can win on this blog TOMORROW MORNING and the ship, the Deadly Nightshade, will appear on my WEBSITE sometime after that and before Thursday. There's a clue of where to spot it in the Ship's name.

Hope that clears up all the confusion, but there's still everything to play for and I will send 2 mermaid altered art ACEO's to the second person to spot the ship. This giveaway is only open to those who received the Newsletter update on May 29/30th, sorry, but good luck ship spotters and take the day off, me hearties! :o)

No comments: