Saturday, May 23, 2009

Wanna Play Spooky tag?

Ok, so here's the rules:

Name check and post a link back to whoever "tagged" you. Then answer the questions below and post them on you blog. Then it's your turn to tag at least 4 spooky minded bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog/my space/etc. Remember to include the image and the list of questions!

Here are my questions and answers-

Q: Bat, Wolf or Owl:which are you?
A: definitely a bat, they spend most of the time sleeping somewhere warm and move erratically

Q: Name your fave spooky movie
A: The original 60's version of The Haunting, still gives me the creeps!

Q: When did you last have the chills and why?
A: A few years nights ago when something was walking around on my roof at 3am and my cat got spooked and started yowling! Hope it was an Owl?

Q: Have you ever seen a ghost?
A: Hmmmn, well I saw several as a child but wonder now if that was just my overactive imagination

<*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>

Ok so if you want to play but really don't have the patience to wait until someone tags you, just leave me a comment and I'll send you the spooky tag pic and the list of question!

No comments: