Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The return of Spookbot

Spookbot, one of my favourite doll artists, is back on Etsy after an absence and I for one have really missed her quirky looney dollies. OK, so the picture is from her "SOLD" pages but that's only because I'm gearing up for my whole Pirates and Mermaids thingy at the weekend! Seeing that she's making them again has really cheered me up after the whole who wants to play "spooky Tag" disaster, like throwing a birthday party and no one turns up...

...actually, in THAT scenario you at least get to eat a whole cake to yourself, so this was way worse! Harrumph!!!!

Check out her shop anyway, her new dolls are more colourful/cute but still have her unmistakable style.

Photobucket


1 comment:

Zan Asha said...

Haha, such a face on that doll! What a great profile featuring, Yvette!