Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hhhhmmm... is this a new competition brewing?

Lordy I'm tired, been doing freelance all week (non stop since last Friday night). I'm so not complaining because only the week before I was worrying about how quiet it has been on the design front this year. While I'm welded to the mac my tiny mind has been formulating an evil plan... it's raining non stop outside the window but It's summer almost, time to head for the beach...the sea, the sea!!!

I feel another competition coming on and I'm itching to get cracking on the ideas that are starting to brew. All the dolls for the summer will be of a theme and that will go hand in hand with new artwork too. I will be putting together a new newsletter at the weekend and will let you know my plans some time next week.

Now... off to bed with the kitties, we need our sleep!

No comments: