Wednesday, April 22, 2009

House under construction

OK, so I'm doing REAL work at the moment, product design, but when I get a spare minute I am working on my Alice doll for the April Dark Side Exhibition (get a move on girl) and my house kit came at the weekend so I haven't been able to resist. It's just as fantastic as a puzzle, like a 3D jigsaw, as you only get the front view and very little in the way of instructions. Great fun.

Needless to say I'm customizing it!

First peek at Alice tomorrow


Photobucket

7 comments:

MarZel said...

I may be having a duh moment but what is April Dark Side Exhibition? Smiles.

Illustrated Ink said...

Your haunted dollhouse is going to be beautiful, can't wait to see the results!

Zan Asha said...

Oooh, I'm also curious to see how you finish the house!

Yve said...

Hi MarZel, not "Duh" at all - simply go to:
http://etsydarkteam.webs.com/monthlyexhibition.htm

and have a peek, stroll around the grounds while your there and join the Dark Side of Etsy :o)

Yve said...

Hi Illustrated & Zan too, I'm having this big dilema over wanting it to look like MY IDEAL house or a totally spooky haunted house. Think it might fall somewhere inbetween... :o)

Marjorie Dawson said...

I can almost sense your excitement at working on the house, its palpable!! I would love one my self so feel a little envious. I do however have my Bleeding Heart beside me as I type, she is a constant joy and I love her to bits.

Keep going with the house and good luck with the exhibition piece!

Yve said...

Oh Bless, say hello to BH for me - and the Freaky Girls she left behind all say hi. Your right I'm getting sooo over-excited at painting my house up, just wish I could move in!