Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Haunted Birthday present

It's just a few weeks til my birthday and look what I'm getting for a present! Much more affordable than the one in the post below and who knows, maybe putting together the kit and decorating this one may take the edge off my current "Spook up a doll house" mania!??

Don't worry, also working on lots of dolls, made a batch of bodies that are slowly evolving into little characters, they will start appearing in sneak previews soon, so keep checking back :o)


Photobucket


3 comments:

Zan Asha said...

Oooh, lucky! I remember the previous post and it looks like you finally did find one that didn't require travel over the pond for it! It's lovely and I can totally see you adding your own touches to this one!

Do post pictures of the finished product, as I'm sure most of us would be curious to see it done up!

Marjorie Dawson said...

THis is just stunning, and I can see your mind already at work - I KNOW I can. This is JUST the inspiration you need to fire up again. Ooooh I want one too!!1

Yve said...

If you want one, they are only about $20 on Amazon, You may not have to pay import tax - we should all do one and compare results! :o)

here's the link:http:
//www.amazon.co.uk/Fantasy-Villa-Woodcraft-Construction-Kit/dp/B000640TBA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys&qid=1239882131&sr=8-1