Sunday, April 5, 2009

Frost Fairy finally finished!

Apologies for the blurry shot, but The Frosty Fairy is finally finished and so I took a chance to photograph her quickly while her wings were drying. She has taken me longer than any other doll so far, but I'm pleased with the results. I need to gather some props and get some decent photos done during the week then work out a price and put her in the shop.

I have 2 more dolls on the go now, a Vampire and a Pirate that I started last summer. The poor souls have been neglected too long but will get finished before the week is out, then on to new things. I'm hoping that Alice in Wonderland's Rabbit wins this months Dark Side team challenge, if so, guess what's next!


Photobucket

6 comments:

Carpe Noctem said...

I've been following her progress on you blog ever since she was just a pile of parts. She's turned out beautifuly. And from a milliner..LOVE that hat.

Yve said...

Wow, THANKS! I love you hats so taking it as a huge compliment :o) I've gone a bit hat crazy, all the dolls I'm working on currently have little hats, either that or massive wigs ;)

Jodi Cain said...

She's absolutely lovely :)

Static White said...

All the trouble she gave you and look at that she came out beautifully!

Yve said...

Thanks to everyone, she's basking in the compliments! I'm glad I made the wings removable, I think I like her best without them. I used Angelina Fibres for the first time, stunning but don't photograph well...which isn't great :o)

Yve said...

Thanks to everyone, she's basking in the compliments! I'm glad I made the wings removable, I think I like her best without them. I used Angelina Fibres for the first time, stunning but don't photograph well...which isn't great :o)