Thursday, March 5, 2009

No progress

Just posting because I have a few minutes, have made no progress at all with Frosty this week, she's giving me "evils" from the shelf where she is sat. It's snowing outside so I feel it would be perfect weather to get her finished but I'm freelancing and strapped into the Mac all day and evening so the sewing desk is out of bounds, sob.

Have managed to get a new template done for the Etsy Art Doll team I'm a member of: Egads, it's near the top of the links list. Go and check it out if you haven't already, loads of fantastic doll makers at your fingertips!

Oh well, off for some well earned R&R as Dexter is on in a minute. I swear that and Lost are all I watch these days...

PS: actually starting to see some results on the weight loss front, finally!

2 comments:

Marjorie Dawson said...

hang in there, Frosty's time will come and you will enjoy it all the more for the waiting.

Have a good week-end!

Yve said...

Hope I can get to do a bit on her today fingers crossed! :o)