Sunday, March 8, 2009

Nest bed

Robyn L Colburn is, in my humble opinion, the most prolific blogger I know! Her allthingsdoll blog (link in the list) has roughly 3 posts a day, or so it seems, and she also manages to fit in writing screenplays and making her lovely Iggy Jingles art dolls, is there no stopping this woman!?!

I check out her recommendations as often as I can and get to see lots of things I might not have otherwise found. It's worth it, especially as today she featured a typepad blog called Ullabenulla, really beautiful and worth a browse. While checking that out, I fell in love with this gorgeous nest bed by Ans Bakker, totally stunning, imagine the dreams you would have under that canopy! :o)




3 comments:

Diane said...

that is beyond fabulous.

Ulla said...

I am so happy you enjoyed my post on Ans! Her work is beyond compare... Perhaps your dolls would like a nest bed as well...
Hugs
Ulla

Yve said...

My dolls would SOOOO love a nest bed! I am still rooting through your blog posts, you find the most amazing things. Thanks for sharing your finds with us all, yve :o)