Thursday, March 12, 2009

Frosty the temptress

Just working on Frosty and put her down on the bed (ignore hideous duvet cover) quite carelessly, then left the room. I'm putting her boots together, the leather uppers, and making her stays(?). Actually, I don't think that's the right word, the hooping that goes under her petticoats to keep her bustle in shape? They will be like 2 paniers sticking out at her sides. Gratitude to anyone who can tell me what they are called!

When I came back her pose really amused me. Quite the little temptress I'd say!


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Nat said...

Funny thing when I saw this pictured on my dashboard in its small state it looked like a blowup doll. Talk about freaky little dolls...........It is much better than where my mind had taken me. Forgive my badness.

Yve said...

I know, she's a bit frisky!