Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Can you see what it is yet?

My back is SSSSSSSLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOWWWWLLLLYYYYYYY recovering, which is frustrating, to say the least. I have lots going on in my head and I'm itching to get going but finding it hard to sit upright for more than an hour at a time, so haven't achieved that much.

Have tinkered with the blog as you can see, it now has 3 columns. It looks much better on my wide screen monitor but how does it look on a standard monitor? Anyone out there, I'd be grateful to know if the background still displays OK? This background is from Itkupilli (Check out her blog and etsy shop, she has lots of nice Rococo inspired stuff!) but I will try and make a background to match the new header in due course.

Got to go and check out Lawrence Fishburn on CSI, now, as you do. He's way too good for that show, I hope he goes back to proper acting soon! :o)

No comments: