Saturday, February 14, 2009

And The Winner is...

Wow, thanks to everyone who entered the competition to win the doll Bleeding Heart, it's been fun re-reading all your comments this morning while I was writing everyone's names on little bits of (pink!) paper to go into the hat. My nephew Jamie was supposed to choose the winner but is nowhere to be seen today, probably off delivering a wheelbarrow load of cards to his would-be sweethearts...

cut to the chase, I hear you say!

The lucky winner is MARJORIE DAWSON, who I think is in New Zealand, randomly drawn from the hat just minutes ago, I'll be contacting you for an address to send the doll to in just a moment.

So thanks again to all those who entered and as most of you seem to be blissfully loved-up, have a happy Valentines Day wherever you are and however you choose to show your affection... for those grumpy singles (or even the optimistic ones) like me, just look forward to tomorrow when we can go out and buy up all those cheap chocs, roses and bubbly and come home and binge with the Kitties...well, that's MY weekend sorted! :o)


Photobucket

9 comments:

Zan Asha said...

Yay, congrats! It's a lovely doll to win!

Nat said...

I am looking forward to the cheap chocolates myself.

Marjorie Dawson said...

OH my GOODNESS!!!! I WON!

* sits down suddenly *

Oh thank you - very much! I have watched her come to life bit by bit and enjoyed the process. I never dreamed I would be the winner!

Yve said...

I knew someone had to win too, but it will still be sad to see her go, she's been sat next to my desk for a few weeks now, I will miss her! :o)

Stacey said...

I just found your stunning blog! Congrats to Marjorie on a wonderful win! I loved watching your doll come to life through your blog~ love it, love it!!!

Yve said...

Thanks so much, you can watch The Frost Fairy come to life starting this week, I'm just stuffing her torso, so to speak :o)

Bone*Head*Studios said...

I sure as heck missed out on this one!!!! Darn!! Darn!! Darn!You are so LUCKY Marjorie!!!!
blessings,Flora

Bone*Head*Studios said...

I'm still kicking myself for not entering this drawing!!!
Blessings,Flora

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛