Thursday, December 11, 2008

Closing early

I've decided to close down the etsy shop a week earlier than I was originally planning. I can tell from my item viewing figures that numbers of browsers have dropped and it seems a little mad to list new items in the week before I close down for the Hols. So the Shop will now close on Saturday the 13th and reopen with lots of NEW things on January the 5th.

I guess I won't make my 100 hearts target (I think there are now 96, heart you too, but haven't had a chance to check out your shops yet!) but hey, ho, I'm in the holiday mood and everything is well with the world.

I have almost finished 4 new clay dolls which need to be posted tomorrow. They are Christmas gifts for friends, I will post pics as soon as they are on their way! :o)

No comments: